SINUS RELIEF AND ENJOY LIFE TO THE FULLEST !
Are you suffering from any of these symptoms?
1. Facial pain, pressure, congestion or fullness
2. Difficulty breathing through the nose
3. Discharge of yellow or green mucus from the nose
4. Teeth pain
5. Loss of the sense of smell or taste
8. Sore throat
9. Bad breath
Then you may be suffering from Sinusitis.
Include some patient story here:
Sinusitis sufferers regularly complain of having headaches, being tired, unable to focus and stuck in a vicious cycle of discomfort. Unfortunately, such “common sounding” symptoms mean that chronic sinusitis often goes undiagnosed for a very long period and is therefore managed by increasingly high doses of decongestants and nasal and oral steroids.
Sinusitis affects millions of people each year, making it a common health problem in India and around the world. It is more prevalent than heart disease and asthma and can have a greater impact on quality of life than chronic back pain or congestive heart failure.
When you have acute or chronic sinusitis, the mucous membranes of your nose, sinuses and throat become inflamed, possibly from a pre-existing cold or allergies. Swelling obstructs the sinus openings and prevents normal mucus drainage, causing mucus and pressure to build up.
So far, the only surgical option for clearing blocked sinuses is endoscopic sinus surgery (ESS), which requires the removal of bone and tissue from the nose to enlarge the sinus opening. This involves some degree of discomfort in the immediate post operative period and a short stay in a hospital immediate post operatively.
Balloon Sinuplasty: A breakthrough procedure
Balloon Sinuplasty, an innovative breakthrough procedure to treat chronic sinusitis in existence in USA for more than 7 years, is now being offered by (Insert your clinic Name HERE) In Balloon Sinuplasty, inflamed sinuses are opened in the same way that doctors open up blocked arteries during balloon angioplasty. In Balloon Sinuplasty the balloon catheter is placed into the nose to reach the inflamed sinuses, and gently inflated to restructure the previously blocked nasal passage.
Unlike conventional sinus surgery, Balloon Sinuplasty preserves the normal anatomy of the sinuses and mucosal tissue, and does not require the removal of bone and tissue. An atraumatic approach and flexible instruments that can successfully traverse the tortuous nasal structures, make the procedure safer for the patient. In fact, Balloon Sinuplasty has been deemed safe enough to be used even to treat pediatric patients who are normally not recommended surgery despite being indicated.
Balloon Sinuplasty involves minimal post surgical care and patients have been known to return to their normal lives very quickly.
A proven standard, it also comes with seven years of clinical data, nearly 200,000 successful surgeries and follow-ups with hundreds of patients up to two years which further supports sustained physiological and symptomatic relief3, 4 and 5.
So don’t delay, avail quick sinus relief and enjoy life to the fullest!
1 . A Contemporary Review of Endoscopic SinusSurgery: Techniques, Tools, and Outcomes Welch KC, Stankiewicz JA; The Laryngoscope, 2009
2. Post-Operative Pain After FESS with Balloon Sinuplasty Wynn R, Vaughn W; AAO, 2006
3. Safety and Outcomes of Balloon Catheter Sinusotomy: A Multicenter 24-Week Analysis in 115 Patients Brown CL, Bolger WE et al.; Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery, 2007. 137, 10-20.
4. Balloon Catheter Sinusotomy: One-Year Follow-Up—Outcomes and Role in Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Kuhn FA, Church CA; Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery, 2008. 139, S27-S37
5. Long-Term Outcome Analysis of Balloon CatheterSinusotomy: Two-Year Follow-Up Weiss RL, Church CA; Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery, 2008. 139, S38-S46.